Special event radio
As a full service provider, ORS comm offers radio providers a comprehensive package of services!
This package comprises search for a vacant transmission frequency, definition of the service area, as well as setup and design of a technical concept for application with the licensing body KommAustria/RTR.
Subsequently, ORS comm executes the technical setup of transmission and infrastructure facilities - also integrating customers' equipment - and finally, ensures safe and trouble-free transmission operations as well as surveillance of the transmission equipment.
This equally applies to radio providers who are granted only a time-limited license for so-called event radio.
With ORS comm, customers have at their disposal - alongside VHF - transmission paths DAB+, satellite or cable for radio programme or event radio.
Successfully implemented examples of event radio:
- Red Bull Hangar 7 and Red Bull Media House
- "GTI-Radio" (Klagenfurt, Wörthersee)
- "Kärnten läuft" - Carinthia is running (Klagenfurt)
- "Fété Blanche" (Klagenfurt)
- "Beach Volleyball Grand Slam" (Klagenfurt)
- "Lounge FM" (event radio at Vienna Museumsquartier)
- "Radio Hahnenkamm" (Kitzbühel)
- "Fronleichnamsprozession"- Corpus Christi procession (Styria)
- Congress of radiologists at Austria Center Vienna